Protein Pumpkin Pie Pancakes & Workout Tips
Craving pumpkin goodness without the guilt? You’re in for a treat with our protein-packed pumpkin pie pancakes recipe! But before we dive into the kitchen, let’s talk workouts. Are you pushing yourself enough during exercise? Let’s explore some simple tips to maximize your workout effectiveness.
Maximize Your Workout Efforts
- Focus Your Mental Energy: Concentrate on the muscle group you’re working on for better results.
- Find Your Audience: Working out with a buddy or in a group can boost your strength and endurance.
- Get a Caffeine Boost: Enjoy a cup of coffee before your workout to enhance fat burning and endurance.
- Pump Up the Volume: Listening to upbeat music can motivate you to push harder during your workouts.
- Keep It Fresh: Change up your routine regularly to avoid plateaus and keep challenging your body.
- Stay Nourished and Hydrated: Proper nutrition and hydration are key to optimal performance.
- Find Your Magic Time: Work out when you feel your best to maximize your efforts.
- Dress for Success: Wear comfortable workout gear that makes you feel confident and focused.
- Ensure Proper Footwear: Invest in shoes that support your feet and protect against injury.
- Seek Professional Guidance: Consider working with a fitness professional to design a customized workout plan for optimal results.
Your Reason for Exercise
Your motivation to exercise is unique to you. Whether it’s fitting into a smaller size or improving your health, remind yourself of your why every day to stay focused and motivated.
Protein Pumpkin Pie Pancakes Recipe
Indulge in delicious pumpkin pancakes without derailing your fitness goals. Made with almond meal and packed with protein from eggs, these pancakes are sure to satisfy without compromising your results.
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 1 (15oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Heat a pancake griddle to medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook each side for about 3 minutes until brown, then flip and cook the remaining side. Enjoy guilt-free!
One serving equals 255 calories, 15g fat, 112mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, and 19g protein.
Sign up for our ‘7 Day Free Pass‘ to get started today!
Need a light and easy snack for the middle of the day? Try these ‘Guilt Free Kale Chips‘.